Sunday, July 8, 2007

Why am i here?

Call me crazy - but, here i am - trying to see if the act of penning my thoughts will give me the releif that daily dairy writing used to give me years back..
I am no writer.. in my teens and early twenties i have tried jotting a poem or two, but with no success..
And after so many years of writing code and now technical writing, my pen has become a bit rusty.. i find it hard to write more than a few lines in my personal emails..!
Given what it is - its going to be a challenge to write regularly..
Compelling my readers to come back here would be the best i can do ..
But, making this a habit is my priority now..

So, i have no promises of pearls of wisdom or innately ornate words or well-strung plot of suspense thrillers or philosophy laden poems...
And no big hopes of making this the best blog you would ever visit..
Even after reading all this, if you have the patience, come along..
Read my musings...
Do drop me a note or two.. atleast to tell me that u were here..and that you intend not to come back :)

Have a great day!

No comments: